Computers - Laptops, Notebooks and Tablets
Focused ED is pleased to announce that we have extended the agreement with suppliers (Northern Computer Inc representing Lenovo and Softchoice LP representing DELL). Focused ED will work with the suppliers to continue supporting the K-12 Community during the terms of the agreement.
Scope of Agreement
The Framework Agreement with the suppliers offers the sector competitive pricing on a wide range of Endpoint Computing Devices. Devices available through this Agreement include Desktops, Chromebooks, Laptops, Think Pad, Monitors, and Accessories.
What you can expect
- Pre-established price and discount structures based on manufacturer’s product segments.
- 30–60-day device trials are available for most products; at the end of the trial period, the district/school has the option to purchase or return the product.
- A variety of warranty and service options are available based on district/school needs.
- Dedicated account representatives to provide support and responsive customer service in a timely manner.
- Any public K-12 school district in the province of BC may purchase against these agreements under the same pricing and terms for the duration of the contract.
Please refer to the published Schedule -1 of each supplier to see the pricing structure and Service Level Agreement (SLA).
If you would like to set up an account, place an order, or have questions about the Endpoint Computing Devices please contact the supplier representatives:
|Northern Computer Inc||Softchoice LP|
|Contact||Dave Pavlik||Bart Golda|
|Title||Executive Director/ Education Sales||Account Manager/ Team Lead|
To see Additional Information about an Agreement (e.g., product and price list) please Login.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org