Focused Education Resources is a not-for-profit, shared services organization created to fulfill a mission of supporting excellence in K-12 education in British Columbia. Our role is to build capacity and advance education for school districts, independent and First Nations schools, other stakeholders, and partners, and ultimately students.
What Do We Do?
Working collaboratively with our members, we provide a range of shared services including:
- Identifying and evaluating learning resources: K-12 Evaluated Resource Collection
- Curriculum implementation support
- Negotiating key enterprise licensing agreements
- Leveraging the collective influence of the K-12 education sector to achieve better services and products from vendors
- Developing privacy impact assessments
- Providing professional and technical support for the deployment of licensed resources such as BC Digital Classroom
- Fostering connection through our annual invitational IT4K12 Conference and other professional development offerings
Click here to view Our Services Infographic
Focused Education Resources supports excellence in K-12 education
We will be a centre of expertise and pre-eminent provider of services and resources to the K-12 sector.