Focused ED provides District and Independent school lead contacts with access to a Dashboard to view your use of the BC Digital Classroom Core Collection resources.*
What is the Benefit of Viewing the Dashboard?
- To understand which resources are being used and by which school sites
- To develop targeted professional learning opportunities
- To contact Focused ED's Professional Learning Team with specific workshop requests
- The Getting Started Guide contains information on how to access and use the dashboard
- District and Independent School member contacts have been provided unique credentials and are responsible for managing this access
Login: Analytics Dashboard - Login Select 'Login with Elastic Search' on the screen
- BC Digital Classroom Implementation and Support Technical Guide
- Access Methods:
- Refer to Widget Support for creating an embedded 'iframe' view
- Refer to URL Reference for required links to each digital resource product
*Note that meaningful data is dependent on using one of the two recommended access methods. See Technical Details section above.