Members* who license the BC Digital Classroom have direct on-site and (password enabled) at-home access to resources. Many of these resources include lesson planning supports, and enable varied reading levels, text-to-speech, and language translation.
All members can create accounts for TigTagJr, TigTag, and Twig science resources which include videos, experiments and instructional support materials.
From the BC Digital Classroom core collection:
- For all ages: 4Canoes - A Canadian resource, sharing stories, traditional knowledge and experiences of Indigenous communities across Canada and North America.
- For early learners:
- For Science studies:
- For FSL:
- World Book series:
- About B.C. and Canada:
- Share at-home password information with students directly or through your internal portal or website.
- Teachers – access password information from your district technology contact and/or teacher-librarian.
- Read product details for resources in the BC Digital Collection.
- Check out Focused ED’s professional learning supports.
* These Independent Schools license the BC Digital Classroom collection.